Friday 18 July 2014

Paris :D By Eve

Ok so I love Paris loads it is probably the best trip out of all activities week I have been on. on the first day we traveled really far. And it took so long I think everyone was tired and wanted to go to sleep but we had dinner and it was chicken and pasta the pasta was a bit plain though. On the second day we went to parc asterix I swear that was the best day ever me Ella and Lucia went on all the big rides it was s,o fun and really scary Megan went on one big ride but she was a bit scared me and Lucia was having a screaming competition on the rides we met to boys who were from Russia and one was called nicola and one was called atourm they have really weird names and they laughed at mine. That was probably the best day. The third day was good we went to the. Eiffel Tower that was good as well we went all the way to the top it was so fun but scary when you looked down and at the end we went down all the stairs after that we went in the boat trip and it had an upstairs. And down stairs me Megan Lucia Bailey and Ella went upstairs but we had to stand as there was no seats left. After that we went to a restaurant it was really nice I had chicken and chips and after that I had ice cream we got to go round all the little shops some were really cute. Ok so now we are on the last day and we are on the bus we are going to a shopping center should be fun and after that we are going on the ferry I have never been on one before some people say they get sick and some people say it's really good so I'm excited for that to this trip has gone way to fast I think that is a good thing though as people say time flys past when your having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment